Instrument Product Manager
TITLE: Instrument Product Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Product Marketing
REQ NUMBER: 1007
About the Role
The Instrument Product Manager is a key position within Marketing, tasked with leading commercialization efforts throughout the product lifecycle from opportunity assessment, product development, market launch, and sustaining initiatives that deliver customer-driven solutions.
The role will be rigorous and rewarding as you manage the instrument product line portfolio. Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop marketing strategies and supporting tactics that leverage market trends, uncover unmet market needs, expand addressable markets and target new markets or spaces.
- Characterize the voice of the customer and translate into clear and concise product needs.
- Actively participate in technical team meetings and drive product design requirements.
- Actively participate in Industrial Design activities and drive Human Factors and usability considerations.
- Research, analyze and develop a thorough understanding of market drivers including, healthcare reimbursement, pending legislation, economics, regulatory requirements, and competition.
If you can accomplish the above and are passionate about the opportunity to impact health care, then you have what it takes to be considered for this role. Ideally, your background will include a Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or sciences and 3-5 years relevant (upstream) marketing experience, preferably in the Medical Device, IVD or Biotechnology industries. Experience working with optics and silicon chips a plus. Must possess the ability to effectively lead multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive results.
Apply for This Opportunity
If you are interested in becoming part of a high-performing, Marketing team, please send a resume via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Req Number 1007: Instrument Product Manager.