TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: CEO
REQ NUMBER: 1039
About the Role
The Executive Assistant role is as awesome as it is demanding. As the EA you will likely know more about what is happening in the company than almost anyone and your days will be filled with interesting and important people and tasks. Your primary responsibility is to keep things running smoothly for our CEO. Attention to detail and problem solving are key, as the cost of misfires or blunders is high.
Time is a precious commodity and with many requests and demands on our CEO’s time, both internally and externally, it will be critical for you to help identify what is important. The ability to prioritize and re-prioritize will also help in a fast-moving and agile organization where things can change quickly.
Broadly speaking, the job will include:
• Keeping the CEO’s calendar in order with changing needs, demands and time slots.
• Organizing travel and make sure all aspects of trips work seamlessly from start to finish.
• Scheduling board and investor meetings- technical, logistical, and culinary needs.
• Helping with presentations and reports.
• Managing the office- supplies, refreshments, space.
• Working with external contractors and partners on special projects like internal space redesign, event planning and workshops.
• Being a problem solver. There will be many requests, some seemingly impossible, that you will need to figure out how to make happen.
To perform this job well will require a few essential skills:
- Professional- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple personalities and maintain diplomacy. You must be able to negotiate or counter requests with a firm but respectful determination.
- Unflappable- You should be able to get a last minute, crazy request and quickly act to resolve things.
- Multi-Tasker- You are comfortable having a lot of things going at once, none of which can be dropped.
- Problem Solver- When a problem is presented you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions.
- Reliable- When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it will be done and done well.
Apply for This Opportunity
If you are interested in becoming part of a Quality centric, high performing team please send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Req Number 1039: Executive Assistant